Every day, thousands of people register a domain name and hosting their website for their personal use, they or their new business. However, how do you really know where to register your domain name and what service providers to register web hosting services. Here 6 certain aspects you can look for to help you decide which companies choose to register your domain name and web hosting services.
First, need to decide how many domain names you intend to register and if the domain will be either personally or for your business. The average cost to register a domain can be anywhere from $ 1.00 to $ 15.00.
And, depending on the business you signed up, it can cost a fair bit more, however, you will be able to know the cost, after you find and register domain. Once you registered your domain, then you need to redirect your domain with your web hosting service company. But, what you plan to buy and why? If you have one or two domains, then opt for a basic plan that costs about $ 5.00 per month. You can always upgrade every necessary. There some things to consider when looking to sign up for hosting company.
1. Particular aspects of customer Service One: customer service. How you can contact your web hosting company? Whether it’s through a 1-800 number or by live chat or both?
2. Operationand hours, when their hours of operation? Whether they are open from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:00, or they are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? It really makes a difference, especially if you need immediate assistance for your business needs.
3. Number Space Amount web space is also important because if you have a small space 5MB of web sites will be plenty for your needs. However, a large site might require a little more, especially if you plan to add a lot of images, videos or sound files.
4. FTP ACCESSIT must have FTP access, have the ability to upload your web pages with ease. It is very useful for web developers as well.
5. Email Does your web hosting company allows you to create an email account and email your name whatever you want? It is important to be able to select the appropriate name to email your website look professional as business.
6. Panel This control is also known as c-panel. It is important to have access to your own c-panel so you can control the adding or deleting passwords, email accounts. You really want to control your website so that when you need to make changes, you can quickly log into your account and make the necessary changes. This is to avoid having to talk to tech support for any changes you need to make other technical requirements you website.
There However, items that are understood and taken care of by the programmer, who worked in and manage your website.